things getting worse before getting better...

6 Nisan 2009 Pazartesi

Say Goodbye...


So here we are tonight

You and me together

The storm outside, the fire is bright

And in your eyes I see what's on my mind

You've got me wild

Turned around inside

And then desire, see, is creeping

Up heavy inside here

And know you feel the same way I do now

Now let's make this an evening

Lovers for a night, lovers for tonight

Stay here with me, love, tonight

Just for an evening

When we make

Our passion pictures

You and me twist up

Secret creatures

And we'll stay here

Tomorrow go back to being friends

Go back to being friends

But tonight let's be lovers,We kiss and sweat

We'll turn this better thing

o the best Of all we can offer,

Just a rogue kiss

Tangled tongues and lips,

See me this way I'm turning and turning for you

just tonight

Float away here with me

An evening just wait and see

But tomorrow go back to yours

I'm back to my world

And we're back to being friends

Wait and see me,Tonight let's do this thing

All we are is wasting hours until the sun comes up it's all ours

On our way here, tomorrow go back to being friends

Go back to being friends

Tonight let's be lovers, say you will
And hear me call, soft-spoken whispering love
A thing or two I have to say here

Tonight let's go all the way then

Love I'll see you,Just for this evening

Let's strip down, trip out at this

One evening starts with a kiss,

Run away and tomorrowback to being friends

Lovers...love...lovers

Just for tonight, one night...love you

And tomorrow say goodbye
Dave Matthews

Hiç yorum yok: